Unethical Practices? - page 3

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit hopeful that someone from Allnurses.com made it perfectly clear that they will not be the platform for unethical "studies?" Clearly here, informed consent did... Read More

  1. by   kendal
    How boring, another American blowing their own trumpet. American Nurses will never have the same standards or respect of we British Nurses. That is why we are in such demand all over the world, especially in America. Not many Americans working over in the UK though, I wonder why?
  2. by   Q.
    Uh, Kendal, I believe Jay Bird identifed himself/herself as from the UK, not the US.
    Your generalization of American nurses came out of nowhere. and is horribly uncalled for and inappropriate.
    Last edit by Susy K on Feb 20, '03
  3. by   sbic56
    Susy
    I can't believe you jumped for the bait like that.
  4. by   OBNURSEHEATHER
    Originally posted by ayemmeff
    Suzy,
    He/she says on his/her profile that he/she is a "lead nurse" (never heard of this title,maybe some of the other Brits have??) but in posts refers to him/herself as a student nurse.
    Hmmm.... interesting. Considering that I called he/she/it on being a student the other day, because it said STUDENT NURSE right in it's profile.

    Someone's been doing some profile editing. I'd be interested in seeing how many of their posts have been edited recently too.

    Heather
    Last edit by OBNURSEHEATHER on Feb 20, '03
  5. by   Q.
    sbic56,
    Oh why not? I'm in an irritated mood today anyway.
  6. by   sbic56
    Originally posted by Susy K
    sbic56,
    Oh why not? I'm in an irritated mood today anyway.
    OK...makes sense then...called therapy!
  7. by   ayemmeff
    Originally posted by Susy K
    Uh, Kendal, I believe Jay Bird identifed himself/herself as from the UK, not the US.
    Your generalization of American nurses came out of nowhere. and is horribly uncalled for and inappropriate.

    Jay -z is *located* in the Uk ,but he/she put in one of his/her posts that she's not British(thank God for small mercies)

    Kendal,get back under your rock.What a rude,inconsiderate inappropriate thing to say.Great impression there with your first post.sheesh!!!!!

    The rest of you aren't lumping the rest of us Brits in with these weirdies that keep popping up,are you? We seem to be having a bad run lately.I can only apologise on their behalf.:stone
  8. by   Heather333
    Originally posted by kendal
    How boring, another American blowing their own trumpet. American Nurses will never have the same standards or respect of we British Nurses. That is why we are in such demand all over the world, especially in America. Not many Americans working over in the UK though, I wonder why?
    New member as of today......Hmmmmm, I smell a rat.

    Heather
  9. by   llg
    Geez! I stay off the board for a day and all H*** breaks loose! This guy who started all this definitely sounds like a loser whom we should just ingore.

    As for the rest of you "British Nurses," I have the utmost respect and affection for you as I am sure almost everyone else here has too.

    llg
  10. by   ayemmeff
    Originally posted by llg
    As for the rest of you "British Nurses," I have the utmost respect and affection for you as I am sure almost everyone else here has too.

    llg
    Cheers Hon,It's mutual!!
  11. by   OBNURSEHEATHER
    Originally posted by Heather333
    New member as of today......Hmmmmm, I smell a rat.

    Heather
    All Heathers must think alike?
  12. by   eltrip
    Ditto what both Heathers and Suzy have said.

    Rude people are undesirable regardless of their nationality.
  13. by   Heather333
    Originally posted by OBNURSEHEATHER
    All Heathers must think alike?
    Seems to be..........it's just cause we're way cool

    Heather

close