Not to start a ***** session - just light hearted.
I noticed a few male nurses post here. Do you guys ever get tired of these comments?
1. Are you a male nurse?
2. Are you going to get your MD?
3. Can you get me the nurse Doctor?
4. Patients who call you doc and doctor when they fully know you are a nurse.
5. Hollywood portrayels like in "Meet the Parents"
6. Those idiot male nurses who rape, abuse, or mercy kill.
7. The patients who feel compelled to recall their experience with male nurses in the past and tell you they feel male nurses are far superior to female nurse.
I love being a nurse sometimes. I always love being a male. Occasionally I love being a male nurse. I know it isn't just me who hears all these things. Some times it is a hoot. I want to say oops you missed a line. LOL