Survey about med administration for a classRegister Today!
- by Casey, RN Sep 13I'm working on a project for my RN-BSN class about medication administration safety. I've created a short survey (6 questions) and would love if some of you wouldn't mind responding. It's completely anonymous and I would really appreciate some responses!
Here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X2L8JQ5
Thank you in advance!!
- 3,748 Views
- Sep 13 by julz68Done!
- Sep 13 by Casey, RNThank you!!
- Sep 13 by ~miss_mercy_meWill you be posting results? Yes???
- Sep 13 by lub dubDo you need to supply any sort of information about the respondents to this survey? I realize that this is anonymous, but you don't even know if the people filling it out are RNs, LPNs, nursing students...
- Sep 13 by EldradThere should be a write in box to explain. Depending on what type of floor you work on effects a lot of questions. When i worked on a tele floor i absolutely did all those almost 100%. In an ER you take a lot more verbal orders. You know what the doc ordered even if you can't read it. and you're not charting meds at the bedside for critical pt's.
- Sep 13 by BSNINTHEWORKSVerbal orders are not allowed at our facility unless it is in a code situation.