Snorting Wellbutrin, Seroqual, Paxil???Register Today!
- by BigSurKay Jan 7, '05I was surprised to read in a correctional nursing thread that people are snorting seroquel, wellbutrin and paxil. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this happening. What are the benefits for the abuser? Negatives? I cannot fathom any and am wondering what is up with this stuff. Thanks.
- Jan 7, '05 by GingerSuehow do they get it in order to do this?
- Jan 7, '05 by traumaRUsWe see Ritalin snorters among teens in our area - they say they get a rush from it.
- Jan 7, '05 by SmilingBluEyesawww darnit, and here, I have been swallowing MY wellbutrin all this time!
- Jan 7, '05 by Roy FokkerQuote from traumaRUsI know one guy who says it waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than CocaineWe see Ritalin snorters among teens in our area - they say they get a rush from it.
(No, he is not in Nursing school. He IS in school though :uhoh21: )
- Jan 7, '05 by stbernardclubCan't see a benefit to that at all....Druggies in jail will stick anything up their nose!
- Jan 7, '05 by fiestynursePeople also snort Zoloft, Klonopin, and Oxycontin. Nothing new - In the 60s they use to crush-up several LSD tablets and snort that too.
There is a higher risk of Hep C transmission from snorting due to the sharing of straws, etc. Frequent users can destroy their mucous membranes, sinus passages, and nose cartilage.