Salary for clinic position? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 28, '11 by roser13The salary offer is a joke. And don't imagine that you will even be making $9+ an hour. Salaried director of two clinics? Can you say 50+ hours a week?
She's fishing. Please don't bite.
- Sep 28, '11 by nightnursecarolLet her know that you are please that she values your work, but you cannot except anything other than a nursing salary, and the position is a managerial position. Let her know, that you are confused with her proposal, since the Med Assistants are making around 14/hr (or so). Be honest with her, ask her to clarify. Is this full time, is this one day a week? Ask for clarification, and let her know that you've done your homework.
- Sep 28, '11 by 79TangoThat is not a total shaft if you are getting a percentage of the gross profit's from both clinic's. Was there any mention of a commision plan?
- Sep 28, '11 by fallinnstyleI completely understand the hesitation to leave knowing you really could use them when it comes time to find your preceptor for FNP program, but,,,,,,,for real?
What part of MS and what is the cost of living? Unless they are offering free housing, transportation, medical/dental, childcare, plus 6months of time off each year, forget about it.
If you or another RN accept this kind of pay, you are signalling that it is an acceptable way to completely disrespect that license.
- Sep 28, '11 by Gently.meRNs making $30/h? Where are you guys living!?!?
As for that salary..... I would weigh your options. I think you are getting shafted in pay, and yes stick up for it.... but at the same time, clinical director sure would look good on a resume, especially if you plan on moving on......
- Sep 28, '11 by fsuandreaOMG! wow! McDonalds workers make more than that. How insulting! Research what RN's in your city make and present her the information, tell her unless she can pay you a fair competitive wage that you're out!!!! To be honest i'd rather be on unemployment than work for someone who thinks $9.75 is a decent wage for an RN. How rude of her!
- Sep 28, '11 by roser13Quote from Gently.meRNs making $30/h? Where are you guys living!?!?
I don't understand - what are you in disbelief of? $30/hour is pretty standard.....
- Sep 28, '11 by Sl1011Quote from roser13That really depends on where you live, experience, and specialty.I don't understand - what are you in disbelief of? $30/hour is pretty standard.....
- Sep 28, '11 by madeRN's in my LTC facility start at $40.43 an hour. At the walk in clinic's they start at $33.87 an hour and that's without running two facilities. Say NO!
- Sep 28, '11 by MJB2010Quote from madeRN's in my LTC facility start at $40.43 an hour. At the walk in clinic's they start at $33.87 an hour and that's without running two facilities. Say NO!
Where are you and are you hiring? I am available