PRN pay rateRegister Today!
- by KPierson10 Mar 27, '12I have been offered a PRN position in St. Louis, MO. Just wanted to know what the rates are as PRN based on the 4 questions below:
How much do you make per hour (RN or LPN)?
What city do you work in?
How many years have you been a nurse?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=690760©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,907 Views
- Mar 27, '12 by RNperdiemI work in the southeastern USA. The per diem rates are variable for the number of areas you agree to work in and for the timing of shifts. The lowest is $28/hr for weekend days working in only one type of unit to $45/hr for weekend nights for a person able to float to differnt types of units (floor and ICU for example).
I have been per diem for 10 years and these numbers have not changed in 10 years.
Right before I went per diem, the hospital raised the rates for per diem nurses to be more competive with agency nurses so the hospital could have a pool of per diem nurses and stop using travel and agency nurses.
- Mar 27, '12 by TheCommuterQuote from kpierson10i hope this helps.i have been offered a prn position in st. louis, mo. just wanted to know what the rates are as prn based on the 4 questions below:
how much do you make per hour (rn or lpn)? rn - $36 hourly prn rate
what city do you work in? fort worth, texas
what specialty? acute rehab
how many years have you been a nurse? 6 years (4 years as an lvn, 2 as an rn)
- Mar 27, '12 by NurseLearningForLifeWell I work as LPN in LTC in MA state - part time $22/hr. different shift got different pay. 1 year experience.
- Mar 27, '12 by Been there,done that$42, Detroit,Float pool, 30 years.