Online RN-BSN programsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Online RN-BSN programs in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... I am looking for some information/advice on some online RN-BSN programs with affordable tuition...by KatieN4646 Feb 16, '09I am looking for some information/advice on some online RN-BSN programs with affordable tuition that are accredited. If anyone has any information or advice that could help me out PLEASE help me out!! Thanks so much!:spin:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=370919©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Feb 16, '09 by rn2bnwiJust to clairfy are you already and RN?
- Feb 16, '09 by ChristineNI'm attending Chatham University www.chatham.edu While it is pricey ($14,000) you can get through their program in only 8 months.
- Feb 17, '09 by whiskeygirlUniversity of Northern Colorado has a great program and the tuition is some of the least expensive around.
- Feb 17, '09 by katie_c_sUniversity of Colorado- Denver also has an accredited online program. I think University of Phoenix is accredited too.
- Feb 17, '09 by Love-A-Nursewww.una.edu [University of North Alabama] has a great program and reasonable tution.
- Feb 17, '09 by whiskeygirlUniversity of Colorado- Denver is a GREAT program!! And if given the choice, I would go there first. At least when I was looking, they were a Top 10 Nursing School in No. Amarica. My understanding though, is that they will not accept out of state students. I was very disappointed.
- Feb 17, '09 by Not_A_Hat_PersonUMass Boston and UMass Amherst have online RN-BSN programs. UMass Amherst is about $15,000, UMass Boston is less, but both are more expensive if you aren't a MA resident.
- Feb 17, '09 by KatieN4646I graduate in May.
- Feb 17, '09 by MelRN13