Online Nursing Drug Guide?Register Today!
- by 2bNurseTimTin Feb 15, '08Does anyone know a website on or online Nursing Drug Guide? I need a quick and easy reference on the action, indication, and especially nursing considerations for specific drugs. Thanks in advance. Your help is greatly appreciated.
- Feb 15, '08 by rnsandy57[color=#333333]
i subscribe to pepid to look up drugs.
they have [color=#333333]7,500 drug names, generics, otc, and herbals. [color=#333333]they also have a drug interactions generator and an iv compatibility tool which is very helpful at the bedside.
- Feb 15, '08 by APBT momDavis Drug Guide's is drugguide.com. It has meds on it that the book doesn't have.
- Feb 15, '08 by onyx77Another good site is drugdigest.com. You can enter all your meds in and it will give you any interactions. It has some other stuff on it too, but I have only used this site to check for medication interactions. A valuable tool if you need to do any med audits!
- Feb 16, '08 by nyapaI know a few but you need to have access to databases that suscribe - or subscribe yourself
1.Micromedex from Thomson Databases
2.Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference
One that you can access without database access for free is
Hope this helps...