nursingspectrum down?Register Today!
- by mom22 Nov 19, '00is that site down?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=220©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 839 Views
- Nov 19, '00 by teamrnI've had periodic difficulties 'getting on', but am usually able to log on eventually. Today, I can't get on. Don't know if its because of technical problems, high internet traffic or site revision, but there are so many other sites to visit, so I keep busy surfin'
- Nov 19, '00 by TiaraI have been having a problem getting on Nursing Spectrum too. The same thing happened one other weekend and it was rectified in a couple of days. Maybe they go over the posts and get info for their paper! LOL
- Nov 19, '00 by irisIm happy to see I'm not the only one having difficulty getting on that site. Thanks for posting and letting everyone know.
- Nov 19, '00 by JillRI have not been able to get on nursing spectrum also. I have not been able to get on since Friday night. I can get to the magazine articles and such, but am unable to get to the nurse to nurse bullitin board.
- Nov 19, '00 by rninformaticsYes their site has frequent server problems. Try back in a few days or keep checking back periodically.
It will be back up......
- Nov 20, '00 by ShannonB25Ok, Nursing Spectrum was working for me for a little while. Now I'm getting nothing. Is it just me???
- Nov 20, '00 by peadyHi Shannon-no I am having trouble again tonight as well. I guess they are really having problems!
- Nov 20, '00 by ShannonB25Just wanted to let ya know that NS is up and running again for me. Might want to give it a try!
"The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it."-Johan Ruskin