Malpractice insurance - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 26 by Sun0408I have it will not work without it. No need to say why, the other poster sum it up well
- Feb 26 by GrnTeaThis discussion covers all you need to know, including why the people who say your employer will cover you is fine are wrong, or that lawsuits only go after deep pockets is nonsense.
- Feb 26 by nursehaftyExcellent advice on on that link GrnTea, thank you for taking the time to spread your wealth of knowledge!Last edit by nursehafty on Feb 26 : Reason: spelling
- Feb 26 by litchick91How much are most student plans (e.g., through NSO)?
- Feb 26 by EMEddieSo NSO seems to be the best? I am a new grad; more or less how much is this insurance per year?
- Feb 26 by Born_2BRNThe prices depend on your current work status PT or FT. I paid for FT although I don't work FT. I paid for FT just in case I pick up extra shifts that put me in FT position liability. Just a piece of mind to have.
- Feb 26 by llgI bought it as soon as I graduated in 1977 ... and have never let it lapse.