If you could ask your CNO one question....Register Today!
- by Byrnsgrl Sep 25, '12What would it be?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=788706©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Sep 25, '12 by RoyalPrinceWhy did you take away the med carts? What were you drinking at the time?
- Sep 26, '12 by AlphaPigWhen is the last time you actually touched a patient?? Do you even remember what it's like to work the floor?
- Sep 27, '12 by sweet~revengeQuote from ByrnsgrlShe was telling us how we were going to be forced to wear uniforms from now on and how she was going to give us each a whopping $50 through an online website to spend on their crappy product. Another ridiculous attempt to increase HCAHPS scores.What would it be?
I asked her, "Why don't we just use the money you're setting aside for uniforms to increase staffing instead? I bet that would definitely increase HCAHPS scores."
Her response? A baffled look. She was struck speechless that anyone dare question her. It was hilarious.
Then she got her wind back. "We're not here to talk about staffing. This money hasn't been budgeted for staffing, it's budgeted for uniforms."
- Sep 27, '12 by ckh23Why I haven't received a raise in 2+ years