How much do you make? - page 40
U.S. Navy RN 16 yrs Clinic Manager $6,800.00 month Moonlighting job: RN 16... Read More
Sep 6, '023 yrs experience CVICU
$40/hr as staff nurse not including differentials
great retirement benefits and health insurance coverage continues after retirement.
Sep 6, '02Oops...sorry...must've been sleeping at the keyboard again....dreaming.
3 yrs experience CVICU
$20/hr not including differentials
Sep 21, '02RN
19.01 per hour plus $13 per hour for weekends
6 weeks paid annual leave with 29% loading
Just changed hospitals recently and am already the most senior!!!
Very scary stuff!
After recent bargaining with the government for pay rises ( we want 18% over three years and more staff, they want to give us 3% over three years and take training out of Uni's!!!!) , our case is about to go to arbitration, so some silly man in a silly wig will say Here's your 3%. Cost of living rises by 5% per annum.......you do the sums.
Cost of living comparison - 4 brm brand new home 20 mins from Surfer's Paradise, Gold Coast and Brisbane city $175 per week in rent. Buy a house for less than $100k.Last edit by RNJames on Sep 21, '02
Sep 21, '021. Rn
2. 3 Yrs
3. OR and Telemetry
doubletime on Saturdays
5. Pgh, Pa
Sep 21, '021. RN-BSN
2. 12 yrs experience
3. Adult ICU
4. $24.64 Hr reg rate, $5.00 hr weekend diff.
5. Good benefits.
We also have a $32/hr for 2-12 hr shifts on the weekends w/ all benefits program. This is in Western PA, if any one is interested mention me for referrel fee!
Sep 21, '02I earn approx $23/hr, not counting the extras. I will be getting a raise next month (according to contract). Mind you, those are Canadian dollars, and the cost of living here is relatively cheap.
Sep 21, '021. RN
2. New grad (graduated in May)
4. 18.00/hr + $2.50 evening diff/ $3.50 night diff/ $2.50 weekend diff
Sep 21, '021. RN, BSN
2. 11yrs ( 2 yrs adult, 9 yrs peds)
3. Peds ICU/Newborn ICU
4. I work "weekend option" which is Friday and Saturday night shift and make $37.77/hr. I also work as an agency nurse on Tues/Weds night shift in another local NICU making $37/hr. Last year between both jobs and some occasional "double time" shifts, I made $96, 500. Enought that my husband can go to nursing school and does not have to work. But I am very interested in that Texas Childrens Hospital and also the Twin Cities. I love to travel!!