Fear of Zombies - Page 7Register Today!
- Dec 11, '09 by MaxAttackQuote from nursel56Sounds like the original "I Am Legend"Remember "The Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price? The "only survivor or a devastating world-wide plague" except for at night, when hordes of bloodthirsty undead attempt to thump and crash their way into his house. OMG!!
- Dec 11, '09 by RNperdiemThere are also lots of zombie fighting tips in Max Brooks' book "World War Z".
- Dec 11, '09 by LacieI was always an avid ready of any and all of Edgar Allen Poe and dont think ever missed a movie with Vincent Price lol. I guess he was the precursor to Zombie movies!! I recall watching the original "Night of the Living Dead" in the theater in a rural town in Kentucky and in the middle of it we had a tornado sighting with the staff ushering us to thier old catacomb basement.I swear the theater was from the 20's. All the electric went out. Talk about a lot of terrified movie goers!! Especially when a few started screaming and spewing thier terrified stomachs in the dark. It was a cramped fit there too. Thats one night over a Zombie movie I will never forget. Love the resident evil movies. Not sure is out in blu-ray yet lol.
- Dec 16, '09 by CountyRatYour fears are justified. Zombie outbreaks represent a real danger to all of us. However, there is no reason to cower in fear any longer. For advice and resources go to the Zombie Squad website at www.zombiehunters.org. Zombie Squad is an elite zombie suppression task force ready to defend your neighborhood from the shambling hordes of the walking dead. Their motto: "We make dead things deader," and indeed, they do. Besides, their URL ends with a ".org," so they have to be legitimate (or else they could not be on the internet, right?).
DO NOT DELAY! TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE!
- Dec 16, '09 by Perpetual StudentQuote from KyrshamarksI have that shirt and have worn it to work!
I don't like the fact that almost all employers prohibit me from having my preferred zombie repellents. Oh well, if I get infected and have any cognitive abilities left I'll go looking for the HR and management types when my stomach starts to rumble.
- Dec 16, '09 by groovy jeffdon,t go to las vegas; there's lots of dead people walking around there!
- Dec 16, '09 by KaTers419This is pretty funny cause I have often thought about pts that have how we say "Expired". Shortly after I started working at my hospital, I had my first ever pt pass. It didnt bother me as much as the other tech helping me when she said, " Wow I wonder if her ghost is in here now watching us clean her up?" Gee thanks a lot hehe. Then that got us on the topic of we wonder how many ghosts are in our hospital. I still get freaked out when im cleaning up a pt and wondering if they really are there watching hehe.
- Dec 16, '09 by nursel56Someone hacked into our traffic alert signs a while back. I was very pleased with their choice of subject matter.