Fear of Zombies - Page 6Register Today!
- Dec 11, '09 by GadgetRN71Quote from MaxAttackLuckily, I have lots of things in my work area that'll work nicely as weapons, especially in orthopedics.Shotguns are too bulky. You need a powerful handgun. Light, yet not burdensome enough to inhibit the ability to do your job on a regular basis.
Cmonkey's got the right idea - go for the head. It'll be messy, but it's better than a zombie eating your brain. If he does get you before you get the gun out, go for nuts. I've never tried this theory, but at that point you're out of options. Luckily they're usually slow and dumb.
- Dec 11, '09 by kittagirlPoor old Reg, if he lose's another finger. . . . . . .
- Dec 11, '09 by nursel56The undead have plagued us for years. Nurse Betsy Connell bravely confronts the zombie problem. . .scared. . but advocating for her patient throughout. . .one of my favorite nurse movies:
"I Walked With a Zombie" (1943) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036027/
- Dec 11, '09 by Medic443lol thats all i can say im sorry
- Dec 11, '09 by Lacie
- Dec 11, '09 by EtoseLvr03I work in long term psych. There have been times when my patients would be walking down the hall and have the notorious "haldol/thorazine shuffle", and at the same time they would be drooling (side effect as well), and their speech would be very slow and slurred. I swear it made me think that we had zombies walking the hallway.
After reading the responses on this thread, it makes me want to have a zombie movie marathon day!
- Dec 11, '09 by nursel56Quote from LacieExactly, Lacie! I figured I'd throw in some old school zombie culture. My video game zombie knowledge pretty much ended with "Resident Evil". My son played that one, it was the noises they made when they were shot,ewww!Ok, now we can tell just how "old school" zombie hunting nurses we are lol. I even remember this one!!!! Remember every Sat was Horror Day on TV. Back before you had to pay for your channels and used antennes!! Dont think I missed any of the zombie or vampire movies when they were on.
Remember "The Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price? The "only survivor or a devastating world-wide plague" except for at night, when hordes of bloodthirsty undead attempt to thump and crash their way into his house. OMG!!