Done with nursing school!Register Today!
- by jelly221,RN Jun 7, '11Today was my last day of preceptorship!! I can't believe that this journey is finally over, and a new one has begun!!! I also can't believe how much I've learned- but the further I've progressed, the more I've realized I don't know. Hopefully that's a good place to be. On to NCLEX prep for a few weeks, then to join the job search =D Thanks to everyone on allnurses who have been supportive, offered advice, solved conundrums, etc. WOOHOOOOOOOO!
- Jun 7, '11 by Brea LPNI think you are in a good place. Congrats and good luck!
- Jun 7, '11 by NurseThis21
And on to the next one. ^_^
- Jun 7, '11 by trinramosCongratulations! I still have a year left to go.
- Jun 8, '11 by Cari Turner21Congrats PRAYERFULLY I will one day be where you are!!!!! Starting Pre Reqs this FALL!!!!! Wishing you blessing on you TEST!!!!
- Jun 8, '11 by tamadrummerFirst off CONGRATS!!!! Anyone that can make it thorough deserves a big pat on the back!
I am now in my 5th quarter of 8. I never thought the OB and Peds rounds would be the hardest of the lot. I am dying here.
Good luck on the NCLEX and if you havent already, buy the saunders NCLEX RN book. Its $40 on Amazon and worth a $1000 in my opinion.
- Jun 8, '11 by latroyashortCongrats I am patiently awaiting my turn
- Jun 8, '11 by Crux1024Congrats!
- Jun 8, '11 by BaltimoreHonCongratulations!!!!!!
- Jun 8, '11 by locolorenzo22saunders got me through the entire 2nd year of NS. congrats and good luck!