Doing my funky dance!!!Register Today!
- by NickiLaughs Feb 2, '12I've been so burnt out lately, depressed, tired of working nights. Thinking the world was stupid.
Had applied at a couple jobs; had a interview for a day shift case management job and I was SOOOO sure I bombed it.
Got the call today and I'm now going to have normal hours and get to see my family again! Plus I get to learn an entire new skill set in this wonderful world of nursing! (which yesterday funny enough I was hating!)
Just had to share the happy news! For everyone else who's having the cloudy icky days, I am with you. It's just been extra rough lately. Too many economic changes have really made us have to weather the storm, and just bad all around for everyone.
- 1,988 Views
- Feb 2, '12 by SuesquatchRN
- Feb 3, '12 by girlswcurlsThat is awesome News for you! Congrats! Do that funky dance all night long.
- Feb 3, '12 by exnavygirl-RNMe, too!! I have been in a major funk lately but that is going to end soon. In two weeks I will be starting my new DAY job working in Public Health! I get all holidays off and weekends off. My hours are 8-5 with a 1 hour lunch. All I do right now is work, sleep, and sometimes eat. The days I'm off I'm too tired to do anything fun with my family.
Two more weeks, two more weeks......two more weeks !!!!
Congratulations to you!! Happy Dance and Cow Bells!
- Feb 3, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88Congrats to you both !!!!!
- Feb 3, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑Congrats!