Do you think they/employers are watching what we post?Register Today!
- by suanna Oct 9, '11Do you wonder if your employer has a good guess of who you are on AN and monitors your posts the way some employers do on other social networking sites?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=627065©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Oct 9, '11 by Conqueror+In a word yes. Unless you are super vigilant you can be identified fairly easy.
- Oct 9, '11 by KaringOneI doubt it.
I don't think my supervisor cares that much.
She's too busy dodging the phone, hoping that no one calls out (so that she doesn't have to go in to work).
- Oct 9, '11 by linearthinkerNot I.
- Oct 10, '11 by merleeI think it is important that we try to be careful about certain things. One never knows!!!
- Oct 10, '11 by noahsmamaI doubt it, but I still never post anything on AN that I wouldn't want the whole world to know, including anyone and everyone who knows me in real life. Once you post it, it's out there forever!
- Oct 10, '11 by Art_VandelayI post my underwear size, social security card number, and all my major credit card numbers. Why should I be the only one wearing Victoria's Secret? :spin:
- Oct 10, '11 by canoeheadI post here as if they are reading every word.
- Oct 10, '11 by TaitI think more about HIPAA violations when I post than whether or not my boss is watching.
- Oct 10, '11 by TonieRNI would not post anything here that you dont want them to see. Even IF they arent watching, you dont know WHO may come accross your posts even accidently. And things can travel back........