clinical applications?Register Today!
- by akelboy2 Feb 21, '11clincal applications
heat,soundwave,electricity,light,heat,force,densit y,adesion and cohesion...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=533763©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Feb 21, '11 by ScottE,RN
- Feb 21, '11 by Esme12
- Feb 21, '11 by Sun0408What am I missing ??? Is there a question somewhere ??
- Feb 22, '11 by LegzRNlol wut?
- Feb 22, '11 by akelboy2Am really sorry,i never ment to be rude.
Please i need your assistance,we were given this as an assignment
what are the clinical applications of the following?
Heat,tempreture,light,adhesion,cohesion,cappilliar ity,electrolysis,machine,force,diffusion,sound,ele ctricity?
Thank you for your assistance.
A student nurse frm africa..
- Feb 22, '11 by Mike A. Fungin RNWas the assignment to solicit strangers on the internet to do it for you? Weird school you go to.
- Feb 22, '11 by MBARNBSNop: this is the second thread i read where you posted asking for nurses here to do your homework. have you talked to your classmates? get in a study group with people who are taking your classes and work together to solve and think through problems, if allowed. this forum is the worse place to come to ask people with this kind of help because it is not allowed. besides, in my experience western nursing schools do not seem to focus on the same things your school seems to find pertinent (i am only going by what you have written to be homework problems that sound more like physics not nursing school courses or clinicals). thanks.