In the words of Dr Phil: "How's that work'in for ya?"
- Violated any HIPAA laws lately?
- Patients, family members, blasted you with tangential comments / questions or issues discovered that hold you there much longer than you should stay?
- Sneaky off-going nurses use it as a way to get help to do some last minute nursing care?
- Managers refuse to acknowledge or problem solve the glitches (of which you discover there are quite a few)?
- Works for medical units where the patient is 98% of the time in a bed but not in a psych unit setting where the patients are usually in grouped activities together?
- Drawn that bedside curtain that is supposedly magically keeps the other patient in a semi-private room from hearing his roommate's business?
- Is the best thing since apple pie, the river-of-denial style?
Please, I invite you.
Weigh-in with your opinion, trials and tribulations on this thread...