Allnurses.com mentioned in latest Healthcare TravelerRegister Today!
- by klone Mar 5, '10I think that's the name of the magazine? Anyway, it's a magazine for travel nurses, and I just got the latest issue, and there's an article about "social networking" for nurses, and of course, allnurses.com was mentioned as the most active/popular!
They even had a quote from someone whose username I recognize!
- Mar 5, '10 by traumaRUsHey anyway you could post a URL???
Thanks so much.
- Mar 6, '10 by tewdleslife is fun and quirky sometimes.
- Mar 6, '10 by oramarThere is some "social networking" going on but their is even more "professional networking". They way I understand the term "social networking" is that it is merely a lot of people getting together and "shooting the breeze"(an old fashioned term I know). This site is a lot more heavy duty than just social exchange. I am sure careers and even lives have been saved, not to mention sanity.
- Mar 6, '10 by NRSKarenRNAN admin staff were interviewed in the fall about social and professional networking and how our site contributed to the exchange of nursing information.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Mar 6, '10