Re: California NCLEX RN Exam Results

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

hi there! im new here. i took the california nclex-rn in saipan last july 13, 2006 and until now, i don't have the results yet. how long (or longest?) is the waiting time for the release of the results? im presently right here in the philippines and am now worried about my results. should i call them to follow-up my results? can i just email them? will they entertain me if i call them over the phone? please help!

anybody who had the same problem, please provide me the contact numbers of the california board of registered nursing! is it really ok to call them? thank you very much!

You do need to phone them, and you can find the numbers on their website.

I did send them to you via pm. Look for it there.

does saipan(cnmi) have quick rseults?

Hi! How long exactly u got ur nclex result?I have the same problem its been a month now im still waiting. Im thinking maybe I failed.California told me I have to wait for my letter.

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.
Hi! How long exactly u got ur nclex result?I have the same problem its been a month now im still waiting. Im thinking maybe I failed.California told me I have to wait for my letter.

Because you are in the Philippines and have no SSN you have to wait for a letter and looking at approx 4-6 weeks. Letter not usually posted until after 2 weeks and then it is all dependent on US and Philippine mail system. Please take the time to read on here and the International forum as it has been discussed a few times. Also you need to be aware of current retrogression and looking at approx 5 years if lucky to get a visa and work in the US and Ca will destroy your file after 3 years. There is a sticky in the International forum titled California for initial licensure which gives you guidelines on what to do

is it accurate to find out the results of the NCLEX thru the website?

i mean, i just took the exam last dec 7, 2007.. m from the philippines..and I applied to Cali..

or should the 4-6 week wait period should be followed for the results to arrive?

is it accurate to find out the results of the NCLEX thru the website?

i mean, i just took the exam last dec 7, 2007.. m from the philippines..and I applied to Cali..

or should the 4-6 week wait period should be followed for the results to arrive?

As I said in my previous post, because you are in the Philippines you can not find out on the web unless you have a SSN. Ca will not issue a license without it so will not post on website. You have no choice but to wait for snail mail. Please take the time to do some reading and also check out the International forum, this has been answered many times

As I said in my previous post, because you are in the Philippines you can not find out on the web unless you have a SSN. Ca will not issue a license without it so will not post on website. You have no choice but to wait for snail mail. Please take the time to do some reading and also check out the International forum, this has been answered many times

thanks:) you answered a whole lot of confusion in my head :)

thanks:) you answered a whole lot of confusion in my head :)

Your welcome

i wrote my nclex exam last december 29th 2007 by mexico city and still i waiting my result. i answered 77 questions and can i have any expectation on my result.

thanking you

siji

i wrote my nclex exam last december 29th 2007 by mexico city and still i waiting my result. i answered 77 questions and can i have any expectation on my result.

thanking you

siji

If you took the exam with Ca then they will not issue you results without a SSN so you will have to wait for a letter which is usually posted approx 2 1/2 weeks after you have sat the exam and then you have to wait for local post. Looking at approx 4-6 weeks before you will know. The next issue is they will not issue you with a hard license until in the US with a valid work permit and provide a SSN (you can not get this until in the US legally and work visa in hand). Much has been written in the International forum on this already suggest a good read

Hi! Good Day.. :specs:

I just took my NCLEX-RN exam last Jan17'08 under California State. Im a foreign grad (phil.) but i am now here in US (tx). I already have my SSN. So its been almost 10days (working days) and i still waiting for my result. I also checked the Online CA BRN for my name.. and have'nt receive any letter mail yet. Now im so worried. :o

Does somebody got experince they ddnt seen their name for 2-4 weeks then receive mail that pass? :innerconf

And does the CaliforniaBRN releases the result first through the website before they send lettermail? or they send first the lettermail after posting it in the net? I'm really confused n worried. HELP!

+ Add a Comment