SANE training - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 1, '10 by azavyrnThere is a sane adult/adolescent training course in las vegas oct 4 -8th, but im not sure if it is valid for arizona. I am also trying to get certified in phx, its difficult to find the information. Good Luck!
- Aug 30, '10 by yellowtulip2004Does anyone know of any SANE program near Charlottesville, VA. Thanks, vc
- Mar 25, '11 by dhetzelWhere in Madison, WI is training available and how long does it take?
- Mar 29, '11 by Wanna_BA_NurseQuote from dhetzelTo you and anyone else looking for training programs in the US, I'd look at the sane-sart site. It has a program locator. Either way, it looks like Meriter Hospital has a SANE program in your area. The contact info is on this site as well.Where in Madison, WI is training available and how long does it take?
- Nov 4, '11 by sotoe48Hello can you tell me where in Madison you took your training as a SANE nurse? I live in Wisconsin and just learned about this in nursing school. I want to receive this training as well. As a new graduate in 12/11. do you think I can go directly into this training or do I need work experience first?
- Nov 6, '11 by obprofYes, Meriter Hospital is where the SANE nurses practice in Madison. I think they currently have a position open too so you may want to apply? I'm not sure if you need any experience or not. Good luck to you!