Broward College Nursing January 2012 - Page 54Register Today!
- Aug 16, '12 by crisjacHi girls (chels_14) what's the book did you used to study to take the HESI? I am just starting the journey, I will start the CORE online too on Sheridan Tech, should I or shouldn't buy the Evolve Reach Admissin Assessment Exam Review By HESI, as have been indicated on https://www.broward.edu/nursing/nurs.../page8599.html
if not what are the options?
thanks guysLast edit by crisjac on Aug 16, '12
- Aug 16, '12 by Fearless_leaderhi crisjac,
i wasn't aware that you can take the core class online through sheridian how much is the class, and are you certain bc accepts it had to ask with all the changes going on? i would defintly be interested in core course online. it's constantly full at bc.
should i or shouldn't buy the evolve reach admissin assessment exam review by hesi, as have been indicated on https://www.broward.edu/nursing/nurs.../page8599.html
if not what are the options? i think you should it looks like it would be very helpful. i found a website this morning when looking up practice questions for the hesi it's in pdf copy and paste in your browser if link doesn't work. i also bought barrons nursing school entrance exams it was cheap on amazon. $10.00 for extra help. also are you aware that you can only take the hesi test 2 times now and it has be 6 months apart? [color=#017676]http://www.broward.edu/admissions/pages/health-sciences-admissions.aspx revised 7/2012 check it out for yourself.
[color=#660099]study suggestions for hesi pre-admissions test[color=#660099]
hesi entrance exam flashcards | quizlet
hope it will help you as well.
- Aug 21, '12 by crisjacHi [COLOR=#003366]Fearless_leader[/COLOR],
Thanks, great information the flashcards I just clicked a few days ago!! And to be sure about the certification I went to BC and their accept Sheridan’s certification (CORE - 90hours), what is excellent!! I'm so exciting... Thanks again,
I wanted to know if anyone has any tips on passing nursing process 1? Because we've just taken our first test and I failed with a 30/50 and now need at least a 41 on the next two test to pass. So any tips would be very helpful
- Quote from Lav3nder_08My advice is to drop. It doesn't make you a failure, it saves you from failing very early in the program. A 30 is going to be way too low to compensate for. Trust me you want to save your fail for the higher level classes.Hi,I wanted to know if anyone has any tips on passing nursing process 1? Because we've just taken our first test and I failed with a 30/50 and now need at least a 41 on the next two test to pass. So any tips would be very helpful
- Which campus are you on? I it's north I stick by my advice. I didn't have issues with process but I witnessed many people who needed much less than you not pass. It's not a negativity thing it's a realism thing.
- Then disregard.