Nurse Residency Programs - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 24, '09 by AtomicWomanJust wanted to thank everyone who has listed hospitals who have residency programs. This is an extremely valuable thread!
- May 5, '09 by PMFB-RNSt. Joseph's Hospital - Marshfield, Wisconsin
7 month new grad residency program for grads wanting to go into SICU, CCU, PACU, ER. The also have a little shorter program for those wantiong to work in med-surg.
- May 5, '09 by nminodobPalo Alto VA, California
- May 10, '09 by elb252There's one at Florida Hospital. They offer training in critical care, med-surg, and emergency care. You can check it out here:
- Aug 27, '09 by creative scholarIm new here, I posted a list of new graduate residency programs about 60 of them, Its under "All the Nurse Residency programs you ever wanted" i probably posted it under the wrong forum or something but it should be helpful.
- Aug 28, '09 by hiddencatRNI think Mayo does in the Minnesota location iirc?
Also, University of Maryland Medical Center was advertising one a few months ago.
- Aug 29, '09 by Maryad86Munroe Regional Medical Center in ocala florida
- Aug 29, '09 by BobbkatWilliam Backus hospital, Norwich, CT
Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain, CT has a smaller scale similar training program into different areas for new grads. I don't think it's exactly a nurse residency program though.