No More NclexRegister Today!
- by RNKITTY04 Jul 6, '05No offense to anyone, but could we please keep all the NCLEX anxietys on the NCLEX thread. Personally I want to forget about that horrible experience and read what others are saying about their first year as a nurse. I am excited about this new thread and am looking forward to reading more about others experiences.
- 1,309 Views
- Jul 6, '05 by Marie_LPN, RNPerhaps PMing a mod to move an NCLEX thread would help.
- Jul 7, '05 by pedi-RNI hate to say it, but I totally agree with you. I have been thinking it for days and just couldn't bring myself to post it. There is a Graduate Nurse board and an NCLEX board, those discussions belong over there. This board is supposed to be for us to discuss our experiences in our first year of working as a licensed nurse.
- Jul 7, '05 by AltraAgree -- a good idea.
<keeping NCLEX anxiety to myself, for the most part ... >
- Jul 7, '05 by babynursewannabI was starting to get the feeling that this was going to be a third NCLEX board.
- Jul 8, '05 by HappyNurse2005Well, I am guilty I guess. I was posting NCLEX threads here.
*hanging head in shame*
But i've passed now, so I won't post anymore
- Jul 8, '05 by babynursewannabYay Rose!:biere:
.... well...It had to be said
- Jul 8, '05 by GigglesforallThanks everyone, I was thinking the same thing.