1. Do you love, like or hate your job? Like
2. What field of nursing are you in? Inpatient Hospice
3. Are you FT, PT, PD? FT - 3/12 hour shifts 7p-7a
4. Do you look forward to going to work or dread it? Depends on the day, sometimes glad to have a break from hubby
5. What gives you the most job satisfaction? Family's That "get it" and are appreciative
6. On a scale of 0-10 (0 being least stressful, 10 being most stressful) how stressed does your job make you? Once in a awhile I peak at 10 but for the most part I would say 3-4
7. What causes you the most job stress? family/friends of patient that have no clue what "hospice" means, act like you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
8. What do you think could make your job better, so you get the most joy and satisfaction out of your work day? More pt education before they enter Hospice