How many times can someone take the NCLEX?Register Today!
- by slevin Dec 26, '07Hello.
I was just wondering if someone fails, how many time can they retake the nclex?
- Dec 27, '07 by EricJRNThe limit is determined by the individual state board of nursing.
- Jan 4, '08 by HeartJulzMin. q 45-90 days so Im assuminmg only up to 4x a yr. just check w. your pearson vue website, every single detail is on their new 08 pdf file ...
- Feb 15, '09 by darlak07depends on your state, in texas there is a time limit and you have to take and pass boards within 4 years of graduating, if not you have to retake the program
- Feb 17, '09 by .....RN.....Last edit by .....RN on Oct 25, '10
- Feb 18, '09 by luvznikthis is for Darlak07
Re: How many times can someone take the NCLEX?depends on your state, in texas there is a time limit and you have to take and pass boards within 4 years of graduating, if not you have to retake the program
Hi i read you post and just wondering wwhat you mean about if you havent pass the board within 4 yars after graduation in texas you will retake the program. what program? you mean go back in nursing for 4 years. Im a bsn and i havent had any license yet and havnet taken the board exam. i graduated march 2005. I just applied now waiting for my att. so if i cant pass The Nclex exam now. I dont have any chance to take it again.? Please clarify it. im worried. thank you so much for your time..Godbless
- Feb 26, '09 by anne09it depends on the state you are going take. here in Florida, you can only take 3x... then after that you ned to take refresher course
- Feb 26, '09 by JazzyNursie87Im pretty sure that it varies by state...in New Mexico, you can take it 3 times before you have to have a remediation. Check with your individual state BON.