How can I know when a New Grad Program opens?Register Today!
- by RomanaRN Oct 19, '11I heard that you have to be in the list as soon as you can, otherwise, if you apply after... the chance of rejection is pretty high!!!
- Oct 19, '11 by fromtheseaRNwhatever program you're looking at should list the dates they accept applications on their website. most programs i know of are already in the interview process for the january starts, applications were accepted in september.
- Oct 20, '11 by RomanaRNI understand that... but how do u know when each hospital has one? do u have to check one by one????
There are so many hospital in California... any shortcut? :-)
- Oct 20, '11 by MeriwhenKeep checking the websites.
I think Sharp and Kaiser have just opened up for new grad applications. The problem is that the application windows are usually pretty narrow, usually just a couple of weeks.
- Oct 24, '11 by pitayaCheck the hospital websites you're interested in EVERY DAY. I applied for new grad programs and my top hospital only had the applications up for one week online, so I had to be persistent in my checking or else I would have missed it.
- Oct 24, '11 by mom35I check all hospital websites in my area q. day and I check on indeed.com and simplyhired.com for hospitals that I could possibly relocate to. Unfortunately many of us are either having to relocate or drive a long commute to get in a new grad program-at least that is my experience in DFW texas! Good Luck and be persistant!
- Oct 25, '11 by not.done.yetYep, you have to check each one individually every single day. Good luck.
- Oct 25, '11 by NurseLoveJoy88I've been checking every day and calling nurse recruiters.
- Oct 25, '11 by missEis kaiser officially open for new grads or are they still just accepting apps for future employment?
- Oct 25, '11 by MeriwhenQuote from missEI don't know: I'm not a new grad so I wasn't specifically looking for programs--I just happened to come across their new grad posting a few days ago. I'd check with the Kaiser website for the latest info.is kaiser officially open for new grads or are they still just accepting apps for future employment?