sheri taylor workshop aug 10?
Anybody going to Sheri Taylor Aug 10-12th workshop? I registered yesterday for the live workshop and the online workshop as well (its a discounted price if you enroll in the live workshop). I know it sounds like a bit much, but my goal is to conquer the CPNE once and only once. I sent in my CPNE application for the SPAC, hoping to get a date sometime in late September. I cant wait for this to be over so I can take NCLEX soon as well!
good luck to all studying for the CPNE! we will all make it and become RNs soon!
- 0Jul 29, '12 by nursemami4First, congrats on the step of sending your Cpne app in. So exciting to be so close! I also am doing Sherri's workshop in Atlanta, but I'm going to register for the September 14-16. Let us know how it goes. I am not Cpne eligible yet, registering to take the FCCA in September as well, but since I'm due to have a baby in November I wanted to get the workshop done now that way I will just need to focus on the Cpne and review with the online work shop. Keep us posted to how your experience goes there, wish I could of met someone from this site there, would of been nice! Good luck!
- 0Quote from nursemami4Thank you very much! Good luck on your FCCA! you will definitely succeed, just try your best. Also congrats on the baby! I know it takes a lot of hard work and patience for you to be pregnant and going through school at the same time. Keep it up, it will all pay off in no time.First, congrats on the step of sending your Cpne app in. So exciting to be so close! I also am doing Sherri's workshop in Atlanta, but I'm going to register for the September 14-16. Let us know how it goes. I am not Cpne eligible yet, registering to take the FCCA in September as well, but since I'm due to have a baby in November I wanted to get the workshop done now that way I will just need to focus on the Cpne and review with the online work shop. Keep us posted to how your experience goes there, wish I could of met someone from this site there, would of been nice! Good luck!
- 0Jul 29, '12 by ineverseeui paid and logged on to sheri's online site. it has videos on several area of care. but it does not cover the entire list of area of care. is this just me or do u notice that too? i mean...i dunno how anybody would need more than a month to see these videos. it seems just couple-of-days-materials to me.... am i missing anything?
- 2Jul 31, '12 by Nervous1FYI - the inperson workshop was invaluable as was the online workshop, especially the lab videos. When I tested this weekend, my peds rotation was Sunday. So, I watched all of her videos on peds Saturday night. On Friday, I watched all of the lab videos.
With her online workshop and in person workshop, using her mnemonics, I passed everything with no repeats! So I am a big fan of Sheri & Greg! They are the reason I passed this weekend.
I also got her study guide and used all of her mnemonics and they were perfect for me.
- 0Aug 1, '12 by josieljHas anybody compared Sherris videos to Rob's CPNE videos. I just bought rob's videos I havent watched them yet, but I am overwhelmed w/ info. Everybody has a darn video I just wanted to know if people knew the diffrence b/n them. Also I hear Sherri was never an excelsior student which obviously means she never went through w/ the CPNE???? Makes me nervous, to attend her shop. I would also like anybody to compare Excelsiors workshop w/ other independent workshops. I called Excelsior and they said that they do not teach at their workshop it is a review. Any suggestions are helpful, just so many learning materials to shuffle through!
- 0Aug 1, '12 by nursenora1I don't think it really matters that she didn't graduate from excelsior or have taken the CPNE. Almost everyone I ask who has taken the CPNE have passed due to her workshop. If you go on the "meet your instructor" tab on her website it goes on to explain how she worked for many hospitals that tested EC students for CPNE. Me personally I'm just going to focus on her workshop and her work book to tackle the CPNE. I feel as if I get carried away and buy so many different CPNE test preps, videos or CDs then I'll get too overwhelmed. Hoping to test next month!! Good luck all.
- 0Aug 2, '12 by nursemami4When you all went to the workshop in atlanta, did you read the Cpne study guide from excelsior prior? I read on the site that Sherri recommends that the book be read, problem I have is that I am not come eligible yet and will be taking the FCCA in September to October. I'm looking to attend sherris workshop in person in September bc I am due to have a baby in November and wanted to take the Cpne soon after. With that said, I wanted to get the workshop done now so we won't have to take a newborn on two trips. So my question is can the workshop be done without reading the study guide? Or is there a way I can get access to the Cpne study guide or info??