Passed Reproductive Health Today.Register Today!
- by natnat122 Dec 4, '12Yay! lol
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=800748©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,118 Views
- Dec 4, '12 by BLAKEY2005Congrats!
- Dec 4, '12 by mrstookielpnCongrats!!
- how did you find the test??? I got that class waived thank god, saved me some money I am studying for health safety right now
- Dec 5, '12 by natnat122Quote from g8sushmaThe test was fair, I just have to get used to the questioning styles of the test. This is my 3rd excelsior test so I can pretty much say I think I know how they will ask their questions so I can better prepare/tailor my studying to that..how did you find the test??? I got that class waived thank god, saved me some money I am studying for health safety right nowLast edit by natnat122 on Dec 5, '12 : Reason: mistake
- well i have the fundamentals book and will purchase the sg 101 outline and the practice exam as i go further through the outline i may have to buy more books
- your inbox is full
- Dec 5, '12 by natnat122lol thanks just cleared it
- Dec 5, '12 by echoRNC711Nice job! keep it up.
- Dec 6, '12 by BrillyDAwesome - you're moving right along!