Excelsior College StudentsRegister Today!
- by mslpn125 Jan 17has anyone taken chronicity exam, if so what did you use to study?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=809298©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,133 Views
- Jan 18 by TheCommuterWe moved your post to the Excelsior forum to elicit more responses. Good luck to you!
- Jan 18 by BrillyDQuote from sls0130I used the FON & med-surg book, content guide outline, practice exams and studygroup101.has anyone taken chronicity exam, if so what did you use to study?
- Jan 18 by mslpn125Quote from BrillyDOk thanx. Is there's anything in particular to focus on?I used the FON & med-surg book, content guide outline, practice exams and studygroup101.
- Jan 18 by traumaRUsPer excelsior, they do not want specifics discussed.
- Jan 18 by mslpn125Quote from traumaRUsThanx :-)Per excelsior, they do not want specifics discussed.
- Jan 20 by LunahRNQuote from mslpn125You can always determine the focus areas using the exam content guides. They pretty much spell out what you need to know. Best of luck in your studies!Ok thanx. Is there's anything in particular to focus on?
- Jan 28 by rhudoSo, without divulging "specifics", are the study guides a good source for determining the depth of certain content? In other words, if the nursing process is stressed thoroughly, will the exam follow the same pattern?
I don't want to violate the college's policies by asking his question.
- Jan 29 by OneFlyNurzHi rhudo, follow the content guide and for a good idea of the actual exam try the practice exams you will see.
- Jan 29 by rhudoThanks, Oneflynurz. I like the smile face. It makes me feel quite reassured. Would you mind if I kept in contact while I journey through this? 😎