This is a discussion on CPNE in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... It has been a while since I posted. I just wanted to say I regrouped from failing the CPNE in...by nursingforever35 Aug 13, '12It has been a while since I posted. I just wanted to say I regrouped from failing the CPNE in March. I went on to pass this prior weekend at Southern Regional in Georgia. Wonderful CA and CE's very fair. God was truly with me. I could not have done it without Him. All Glory and honor to the Most High . Thank you guys for your kind words. It was a balm after failing in March.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=770939©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,023 Views
- Aug 13, '12 by frankie,RNCongratulations.
- Aug 13, '12 by JENNIFER27CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
- Aug 13, '12 by nursemami4Huge congratulations!! A big relief off your shoulders!
- Aug 13, '12 by lizzyregCongrats!!!
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Aug 13, '12 by nursenora1Congrats on you passing your CPNE at SRMC !! I'm taking mine next month there. Just had a few questions for you. Did you have any peds patients and did you attend any workshop to help you prepare?! I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Not too much information regarding SRMC on this forum. Thank you.
- Aug 13, '12 by nursingforever35I know you have heard this before but it is true. They are not trying to fail you. i thought for both testing sites i went to the ca's and ce's were nice. They have to follow their protocal set by Excelsior. When i began to look at it as a test, i understood well.
- Aug 13, '12 by nursingforever35I think if you write your critical elements on an eraseable board everyday u will do well. You have to say it and chart according to the critical elements. I went over pcs with my tutor. Dora Weir, thank God for her. Just remember a workshop or tutor can give you the info but you have to practice. Try to skype or oovoo pcs. Know the paperwork. Dont go in thinking negative. Believe..you have come too far.
- Aug 13, '12 by CLUVLPNHappy dance!
- Aug 14, '12 by GitanoRNCongratulations!!!