independent contractor forms for nurse
- 0Dec 7, '06 by marySanFranRNHelp. I am setting myself up as an independent contractor but do not want to spend money on a lawyer to assist me in setting up a legal contract. Does anyone know of any website that has sample forms for nurses? It would be a big help!
- 0Dec 7, '06 by nightingaleI do not know of a website but I can tell you what works. Ask the facility that you want to contract with for the form they use. It will have information that is outlined for their state and what is important information that they are used to in their language.
I am assuming you are talking about direct contracting with facilities instead of hire as an employee. If so, is this a facility you have worked with before?
Sometimes, the Human Resources Dept. is the group to go with or Vendor Services through the facility.
I hope that helps.
- 1Dec 11, '06 by arkiernsHave you tried to Google this form? I don't know if you can find one specific to nursing, but you can get a general form and make it specific to your needs. If found a free one at All Law - Forms - Employment - Independant Contractors Agreement
but you can find lots that cost a little.
- 1Jan 21, '07 by dmageeDo you have your workman's comp policy, general liability insurance and professional liability insurance? The hospital will require all of those. Most hospitals will give you their contract. They will also ask for your business tax ID number, not a social security number. Let me know if I can help further.
- 0Jul 13, '07 by HealthChoiceI just purchased a manual from a nurse nad her husband who both are independent contract RN send a private message - your contact information and I will forward it on to them
Last edit by sirI on Jul 13, '07 : Reason: please do not post your personal information - try and protect yourself from spammers