independent contractor forms for nurseRegister Today!
This is a discussion on independent contractor forms for nurse in Entrepreneurs in Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Help. I am setting myself up as an independent contractor but do not want to spend money on a...by marySanFranRN Dec 7, '06Help. I am setting myself up as an independent contractor but do not want to spend money on a lawyer to assist me in setting up a legal contract. Does anyone know of any website that has sample forms for nurses? It would be a big help!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=194238©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 16,569 Views
- Dec 7, '06 by nightingaleI do not know of a website but I can tell you what works. Ask the facility that you want to contract with for the form they use. It will have information that is outlined for their state and what is important information that they are used to in their language.
I am assuming you are talking about direct contracting with facilities instead of hire as an employee. If so, is this a facility you have worked with before?
Sometimes, the Human Resources Dept. is the group to go with or Vendor Services through the facility.
I hope that helps.
- Dec 11, '06 by arkiernsHave you tried to Google this form? I don't know if you can find one specific to nursing, but you can get a general form and make it specific to your needs. If found a free one at All Law - Forms - Employment - Independant Contractors Agreement
but you can find lots that cost a little.
- Jan 21, '07 by dmageeDo you have your workman's comp policy, general liability insurance and professional liability insurance? The hospital will require all of those. Most hospitals will give you their contract. They will also ask for your business tax ID number, not a social security number. Let me know if I can help further.
- Feb 19, '07 by jh479352Does anyone know the type of nursing where you screen the person in their home to see if they qualify for health insurance?
- Mar 1, '07 by kiwiwekaDavid,
Which Companies do you use for all these insurances. You are very knowledgable with topics.
- Mar 1, '07 by RN BSN 2009I'd like to know as well
- Jun 16, '07 by henayneiCLNCQuote from jh479352I do quite a bit of this for long term care companies. PM me if I can be of any helpDoes anyone know the type of nursing where you screen the person in their home to see if they qualify for health insurance?
- Jun 18, '07 by jh479352Yes HenayneiLLNC
Please send me what I should look for in the yellow pages or what? You can send me a private note or whatever.
- Jul 13, '07 by HealthChoiceI just purchased a manual from a nurse nad her husband who both are independent contract RN send a private message - your contact information and I will forward it on to them
Last edit by sirI on Jul 13, '07 : Reason: please do not post your personal information - try and protect yourself from spammers