Christiana Care Internships for new GradsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Christiana Care Internships for new Grads in Delaware Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi new to the site...just wanted to know if anyone new anything about the multiple internships that...by NEWRNDE Dec 3, '08Hi new to the site...just wanted to know if anyone new anything about the multiple internships that are offered at Christiana Care. Im a new graduate RN and im having trouble finding a job in the area so when I saw these listed on the website I thought they would be perfect. So any information or recommendations that anyone out there may have about them will be greatly appreciated. Thanks:wink2:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=352602©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 21,777 Views
- Dec 12, '08 by MelodyRNurseI sent you a private message with some info about these internships.
- Jan 11, '09 by nurse_haikaI am also interested in learning about these internships for new grads.. i graduate in May 09
and will probably be moving to deleware.. Nurse Melody can you also please send me that info
- Jan 19, '09 by lizmattI have a question - from looking at these posts over the last year or so Christiana has not been hiring many new grads. Has this changed at all? I see they are having a new grad expo at the end of the month and am wondering if it would be worth it to attend?
- Jan 19, '09 by NEWRNDEI also see that Christiana Care is having a STUDENT nurse expo on the 30th...you says nothing about new graduate nurses. Im sure they have hired new graduate nurses in the past....I just don't know whats going on these days.
- Jan 21, '09 by MelodyRNurseI don't know either. I was wondering also if non-student nurses are welcome to attend. Probably not.
It seems really hard to get in there right now, I wish they would start hiring again because I really would love to work there.
They have so many internal employees that are also nursing students, so they probably get most of the new grad positions.
- Feb 24, '09 by Jerzy GirlI was a May 09 graduate from NJ and searched the Christiana website and applied for RN positions that specified graduate nurses encouraged to apply. This time of year, there aren't many postings...keep checking the website. I did not prev. work at Christiana nor was I a nursing student related to the hospital. I've been with Christiana since Sept 08 and am very happy. *Nursing magazine listed Christiana Care in the top 100 places nurses want to work! Best wishes in your search.
- Mar 8, '09 by Mineee45Does anyone know if they are still hiring nursing student externs for the summer, or where I could find info on it?
- Mar 18, '09 by MelodyRNurse
- Mar 31, '09 by EianoHas anyone heard back from any of the internships yet??