memorial health Co springs new gradRegister Today!
This is a discussion on memorial health Co springs new grad in Colorado Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hey! I just wanted to see if anyone else has been contacted for the ER residency or new grad...by hgerun Jun 6, '11Hey! I just wanted to see if anyone else has been contacted for the ER residency or new grad position. I was contacted to input refernces for th ER position and am soooo excited!!! Hope they call me soon!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=575395©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,509 Views
- Jun 9, '11 by Akeosare you a beth-el grad?
- Jun 10, '11 by hgerunNo. Im actually from FL
- Jun 22, '11 by Cina_MicheleYeah actually they called me about a week and a half ago to schedule a phone interview (I'm out of state - from CA), so I have it tomorrow morning. Have they called you yet?
- May 2, '12 by KRomneyI just applied for both programs today! Did either of you get a job offer? If so, how did the process go and how are you liking it so far? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- May 17, '12 by KRomneyHas anybody on here heard from either the ER nurse resident program or the New Grad 2012 position at Memorial Health in Colorado Springs?
- May 18, '12 by whichone'spinkI think any interviews will happen at the end of the month.
- May 19, '12 by KRomneyWhichone'spink! Have you heard from them already?
- May 20, '12 by whichone'spinkNot yet. I'm hoping I'll hear something, either positive or negative, by the end of the month.
- May 23, '12 by Sitch321I got rejected from the ER dept a few days ago but I haven't heard anything for the regular new grad