CNA's/PCT's how much do you make? - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 13, '05 by RN34TXMy partner makes $10/hour, no experience, first CNA/PCT job, hospital near Houston.
- Nov 13, '05 by Kelden17PCT/Dialysis AZ $15.42/hr
- Nov 17, '05 by daddygurl66Here in Michigan with no experience its $ 9 per hr up to $12. currently im making $20 per bath visit
- Nov 18, '05 by LoriAlabamaRNWow... here in southern Alabama people would kill to make over $10 an hour as a CNA... my facility starts untrained techs at $6.25, then raises it to $6.75 after they finish the certification class. All I can say is thank goodness I'm an RN! Of course here a 2 bedroom apartment runs about $300-$500 a month...
- Nov 19, '05 by All_Smiles_RNCentral FL area $12/hr PRN to start as a PCT. I know some of the other hospitals in my area start around $10/hr.
- Nov 20, '05 by nursewannabeehello,
Hired as a new CNA/LNA at 10.57 an hour in S. New Hampshire prn.There is an extra $1.75 for working 2nd shift, an extra 2.75 for working weekends and an extra 3.25 for working 3rd shift. The new RNs start at $20/hr and new LPNS start at $16/hr. LNA pay is not too bad to start with plus the
experience you get that helps with school. This is invaluable.
Peace and Grace to all
- Nov 20, '05 by jab3damissouri - nursing home - 5 months experience - $8.90
- Nov 21, '05 by SinfulCNA27Quote from karen06lol....not enough. when i lived in oklahoma i got about $9.50 to $10 in long term care with 4 years experience.i have a couple interviews for pct positions, but i have no idea what to expect as a salary. i am a student nurse in ne fl. please tell me where you live, your experience, and how much you make. i know i will probably have to take a pay cut, but to be doing what i am going to school for will be worth it, i think. thanks for you help!
- Nov 21, '05 by ds23$14.00 an hour, 3 years experience(same facility)...their starting rate now is $11.50....in ohio