Announce that you passed your CNA exam here!Register Today!
- by jb2u Apr 12, '07in order to streamline the threads on this topic, i ask that everyone that passes their nursing assistant certification test to please post it in this thread as oppose to starting a separate one. i appreciate everyone's help with this.
:redlight: congratulations to all the cna's out there! :redlight:
- Apr 13, '07 by sirIcongratulations, clvjackson!!!!
good luck with with the remainder of your nursing program, too.
- Apr 16, '07 by WannaBeNrseHi :-)
I passed two days ago, on friday the 13th ;-) and it wasnt half as bad as i expected :-) had to do pericare, feeding, weighing ambulatory client, put on ted sock, and, of course, hand washing. the whole atmosphere was much more casual than i expected. anyway, now i am officially a CNA (or NAR as they're called here) and ready to apply for the LPN/RN pathway program :-)
Good Luck to everyone :-)
- May 1, '07 by firstaiddave907congrats to all of you i passed my CNA exam in 2005 and i was excited that i passed. good luck to all of you.
- May 14, '07 by ooper3076I passed both tests on the 11th, Friday!!! Woohoo!!!
- May 14, '07 by jb2u:redlight: congratulations :redlight:
- May 20, '07 by sony rn2bcongrets......................... and good luck for job...........