Chamberlain RN to BSN online Jan 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 17 by CoffeeGeekRNWhat does the PERRLA program do?
- Apr 17 by roseonyePerrla helps to format your paper to fit The APA requirements
- Apr 24 by Neelie57Hi, I will be taking Math114 in May, how was it? Just finished SOC 351. A littleuptight about taking Algebra, any advise?
- May 3 by Curious1alwysLunah,
I remember you said something similar about Stats and ugggh it was a nightmare for me despite the LIVE lecture dude (he's one cool dude tho!). I have heard Econ is the other big toughie apart from Stats and thank goodness I already had that one!
- May 3 by LunahRNNo, I already had statistics; didn't have to take that one!
- May 4 by Curious1alwysMy bad. I guess it was someone else.
- Jul 4 by dreamnDoes anyone have a copy of the syllabus from the NR 351; Transitions in Professional Nursing class (uses the APA and Advancing your Career books) through University of Wyoming? I took it back in the Spring 2013 semester and am trying to transfer it to Chamberlain but they want a copy of the syllabus to review. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Oct 9 by LisagoldenI am not so sure about this chamberlain college of nursing after hearing good and bad stories.
1) Is it worth of money?
2) Where do you get your clinical sites in Chicago Area?
3) What is graduation Rate?
- Oct 22 by KenMalleyHas anyone taken any of the elective History classes? I need to choose from Post-1945, Vietnam & the 20th-Century Experience, Contemporary, or the Emergence of the Modern Era.
- Oct 22 by Curious1alwysI took the Vietnam class. Was doable and I think the least heavy in papers I guess.