CRNA exam fail rate controlRegister Today!
- by Sleepy 7 Nov 10, '10Anyone know anything about a certain Organization controlling the pass rate for the CRNA exam by region ?
- 5,375 Views
- Nov 11, '10 by wtbcrnaQuote from Sleepy 7CCNA is a national exam there is no difference in the exam/control over pass/fail in any region of the country. Here is the report from CCNA. http://www.nbcrna.com/downloads/Repo...eport_2009.pdfAnyone know anything about a certain Organization controlling the pass rate for the CRNA exam by region ?
- Nov 11, '10 by subeeUh...nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It must be controlled by space station modules.
- Nov 11, '10 by pamelalaynThank You Thank You for your question. I haven't laughed this hard all year!
- Nov 11, '10 by remifentanilI WISH we could control the number of people passing...Seeing as no one will control the number of students entering.. I really do feel a bit sorry for those of you starting out...
- Nov 11, '10 by Sleepy 7A report from the organization, Hmmm
wtbcrna, thank you for the useful info and serious reply.
- Nov 11, '10 by PatchouliYes, the Draconians I believe.
- Nov 11, '10 by Sleepy 7I'm glad some of you found this funny, as it was a serious question and the jeopardy of so-called MCR questions is not funny.
Once again wtbcrna, thank you for a serious, pertinent, and timely answer including the link.
Proper responses with well considered links to accurate information are most appreciated.