BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 29Register Today!
- Oct 19, '12 by JosquareThank you Smiley!!! I guess I will just submit them and be patient!
- Oct 19, '12 by Nurse googCongrats to all those that got shortlisted!Last edit by Nurse goog on Oct 19, '12
- Oct 19, '12 by Nurse goog@Smiley65, do you work for the BCIT nursing dept?
- Oct 21, '12 by smiley65Hey I don't work for the nursing department.I am in the program and communicate regularly with them.Last edit by smiley65 on Oct 22, '12
- Oct 22, '12 by chemis3Congrats to everyone that was shortlisted. The letter they sent says people who applied to the last intake don't have to send references unless they want to update them. So i don't think i'm sending one in since i'd be getting them from the same people anyway and they were great references. It just feels weird not to be sending anything. :S Anyone got any advice?
- Oct 22, '12 by Old SoulCongrats to everyone that has been shortlisted so far. I've been following along with you for some time, and I sympathize with everyone's anxiety. This is my second time applying.
Smiley, thank you for all of your contributions in this forum. Can you give me a rough description of what your schedule was like for level 1? I noticed that level 1 is suppose to be 17 weeks, did you finish in May? And final question, if you have completed the liberal studies requirements, do you have to take anything during the summer?
Good luck to everyone!
- Oct 22, '12 by walkrHi! I have been following this forum since the summer, and I've now decided to join! It's been great reading through everyone's posts. I applied for August 2012 and got shortlisted and then waitlisted but a seat did not come up. I reapplied for January 2013, on October 17 my status changed to "Provisional Acceptance"!!! I could not have been happier!!!Good luck to everyone that has been shortlisted!Smiley65: thank you for all your posts!!Pemby: look earlier in the posts for the Level 1 schedule.
- Oct 22, '12 by smiley65You're welcome and yes, I posted the schedule in an earlier post. We did finish in the 3rd week of may and the summer term was May-Aug. That time is when you complete the self scheduled courses,(there are 7 of them). The list is included in your shortlist package along with a level schedule (level 1, Jan-May, etc.) I finished all but 1 by the time classes started so I had 1 online this summer, and next summer I am volunteering for 5 weeks in Honduras . I do know of people who had 4 this summer.