BCIT August 2013 Applicants - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 27 by someguy604you were right it took them 5 weeks to process my transcripts but they eventually did
- Jan 28 by BulmaBriefsHey guys,
My application status for the January 2013 class went from being 'waitlisted' to 'Please Contact Admissions Department.' Did anybody else recieve this as well?...
- Jan 28 by ace12345Yes mine did as well! And now there is a new application for fall 2013 that says pending
- Hi BulmaBriefs, I got the "please contact admission office" message a few days ago, and for some weird reasons, today it said "application withdraw." I am so frustrated. Does the nursing department have phone number? I want to get a hold of them so that I can figure out what's going on asap since email takes a long time.... :'(
- Jan 29 by BulmaBriefsThanks for your replies guys!
Hmmm..that's so strange. I tried calling my admissions officer today but she didn't pick up..maybe it doesn't mean anything. Maybe they want us to contact them so they can tell us the reason why we weren't offered a seat or something like that.
Memegumi, I'll send you a pm of the numbers you can contact
- For those of you who got placed on the top of the hold list, did you guys reply them and tell them you would like to remain on the hold list and get into the August intake? Thanks.
- Jan 29 by vana_Hi memegumi, if you were on top of the hold list "application withdrawal" is for the January intake meaning you're in for August even if you did not defer because in was a guaranteed seat for August. I was on top of the hold list and told them that I'd just start in August and that's what my status says. Also the lady from the nursing department said that we will receive our official acceptance letters in March, as well as information for the orientation etc.
- Jan 29 by Chhun3I handed in all documentation today. I applied for the last intake and didn't make the 1st cut. I thought I would definitely get shortlisted.
This time around I applied with 64 credits (GPA 3.68). I worked 6 years at London Drugs and have many volunteering hours. Some of the organizations I have been associated with are Coast Mental Health, The BC Cancer Society, Working Gear Clothing and a bunch of weekend cancer events.
I completed the following:
Anatomy and Physiology I, II
Psychology 1st and 2nd year
Libs 7001, 7002
Good luck everyone!