BCIT August 2013 Applicants - Page 19Register Today!
- Mar 21 by mass59Has anyone accepted without getting shortlisted?
- Mar 21 by BulmaBriefsI believe this new thing that they developed, the questionnaire, is to basically explain to nursing students, what key qualities a nurse is required to have when working within the health care industry and when working with others. There are certain skills that we are supposed to have and learn and they ask questions to see whether or not we have used these skills and to give an example of each skills. It's very interesting, lol.
- I am in need of some advice.
I am finishing up at SFU in April and then starting Nursing in August. However, I have not completed my LIBS 7001 or LIBS 7002 courses yet and I kind of feel burnt out from this semester of school. I can't decide if I should take LIBS 7001 and LIBS 7002 now or next summer. Any advice?!?!
- Wow, so different!
- Mar 21 by cat5Hey SIMBURGER - I finished my degree last April and started LIBS 7001 and 7002 on the same day. I don't recommend doing it. I found them very tough and constantly faced burnout. I got through them and im happy about that but it was a lot to handle coming off of a full courseload.
- Cat5, thank you VERY much for your opinion. You've helped me make my decision easier.
- Mar 21 by chiseenDid those who received shortlist emails seen a change in your application status?
Mine still just says pending review