CRNE OCTOBER 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Aug 7, '12 by TIBGIRLHi guys,
I was wondering if we can all share the resources that are available with each other to prep for Oct 2012 CRNE. I have CRNE prep test, Mock test and readiness test. If anyone of you are willing to sahre resources, pls let me know.
Togather we can success :-)
- Aug 8, '12 by bramptoncrneHi, im writing in october 2012 as well. 2nd time. have you guys formed a study group yet? im from brampton as well and would like to join
- Aug 8, '12 by missysgHi CRNE October test takers,
Let us try this question..
Mr. X, 49 years old, presents to the Emergency Department with a 2 hour history of chest pain associated with shortness of breath. During the nurse's assessment, Mr.X suddenly collapses on the stretcher. What should be the nurse's priority action?
1. Open airway with the head-chin-tilt lift manoeuvre.
2. Check for the carotid pulse.
3. Determine responsiveness.
4. Perform tongue-jaw lift to see if a foreign body is visible.
- Aug 8, '12 by chandan87answer is 3
- Aug 8, '12 by chandan87hi ,i am in brampton too where you are forming study group. i would like to join this .......thanks
- Aug 8, '12 by Silverdragon102I hope this isn't question from a review book/material as we do not allow the actual posting of review materials
- Aug 8, '12 by TIBGIRLans will be 3 as checking pt's responsivness comes first before ABC
- Aug 9, '12 by PanTorontoregarding the question,
c- check responsiveness is the priority before any action should be taken.
- Aug 9, '12 by PanTorontoHi guys,
any advises would be much appreciated!
NOw this is my second time for the crne. I started reviews med sur in conjuction with other comprehensive review book. this method help to understand each system more thoroughly, but I feel like it taking my time for so much. I still need time for professional practice review, community health practice review, and practice questions. PLZ help for a better way to improve my learning style.
- Aug 10, '12 by PudinaHi Pan Toronto,
You said, that this is your 2 attempt, so please tell me how many questions where there (is it 180 or 200???) in your previous exam and what was the passing score.