CRNE in oct - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 10, '08 by sknurse07hi ther guys,
reading about your post here regarding the CRNE, well I am one of the filipino nurse who came to Saskatchewan, specifically Regina and was assigned in Regina General Hospital. I arrive last May and the health region put us in a 7 weeks orientation including the CRNE workshop for 3 days in SIAST, they paid for everything.
we are well supported by our employers, Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region. we were also provided with review materials for CRNE, the library bought many materials for all who will be taking the CRNE.
Regarding the orientation, we are all in the buddy/shadow, mentoring program so everyone will be familiarize with the working condition in each unit until such time that you are confident enough to do it on your own. Each would be assessed after a month of buddy/shadowing, if you passed the assessment then you will be able to pass the probationary period.
There are 2 hospitals here in Regina, the other one is Pasqua Hopsital and RGH.
For all who will take the CRNE goodluck.
- Jul 11, '08 by oobiehi sknurse07,
thanks for the informative post.
if you have more to share..
please post under the thread: any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?
most nurses reading that thread are bound for SK..
we will be glad to hear from you from time to time!
- Jul 11, '08 by germaine06@oobie
hi! i have some questions for you on the thread that you mentioned above..thanks in advance and God Bless
- Jul 19, '08 by manchesternursehi iam an English nurse whoo is comming to Canada to sit the exam in September in Vancouver although ian=m getting some help, can any of you lucky people who have passed give me some tips as to what to revise up on :bowingpur
- Jul 19, '08 by RGN1I thought the exam was 8th Oct this year, that's the date CARNA has anyway!
- Jul 19, '08 by Silverdragon102I too thought it was Oct, Feb and Jun
- Jul 19, '08 by nieruththank you for the nfo.
- Jul 20, '08 by manchesternurseHi well first of all well done all you lucky people who have passed. Well iam a international nurse who is sitting my exam in September can any one give me some tips as to what is in the exam and what to really fucus on iam a psychiatric nurse and am sitting it in Vancouver when i come over in Sept