UCLA New Grad Summer 2012 program - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 5, '12 by flee43I also decided to upload the same file for both resume uploads. I think that as long as the person on the other end is able to open it, it should be okay. But I agree, make sure to have it in .doc format (most compatible) vs .docx which non-Mac users will be unable to open.
@cocojnel - I sent you a PM and put down the main contact for the New Grad program but @xluescluesx also makes a good point that more than one person will be looking at it. I already put the name down but if you want, "Dear Nurse Recruiter" might be on the safe side. I figured that putting down a specific person wouldn't hurt. Hopefully that detail won't kill my cover letter!
@xluescluesx - My internet decided to die while uploading my documents so I didn't get a survey. Are you referring to the voluntary survey that is available when you create your profile that concerns race/ethnicity? Or did I miss something?
- @flee43 - there is an assessment that it re-directs you to after you upload the docs. If you have applied to any position at UCLA in the past, you've probably already completed the survey - in which case, you won't have to do it again.
- Flee, no it's not that one. I'm going to call the recruiter in the morning and ask her how to proceed and I'll update here. I was reading on last year's thread that about half the people didn't get prompted to take the survey due to a glitch that was fixed later. Either way, I'll post in the morning what she says.
- Rebecca, I applied as a CNA a few months ago and had to take it. I wonder if that's why. Flee, what does it say under documents for you? Does it say All Documents Received?
- What does it say on your guys' "application status"?
- Mine says All Required Docs Received. What units is everyone applying to? I did CTICU, Neuro ICU and Liver ICU.
- Quote from xluescluesxOkay, that's probably why it didn't prompt you. I'm in the same situation and I remember taking the assessment before. Under your application status, it should say "Online Assessment Completed"Rebecca, I applied as a CNA a few months ago and had to take it. I wonder if that's why. Flee, what does it say under documents for you? Does it say All Documents Received?
- It doesn't say that! It says documents received. Great.
- No, that's what it should say under "Required Documents Received".. but under Status, initially it said "online assessment pending", but now it changed to "online assessment completed". What does yours say under Status?
- It just says application received. Nothing about assessment. Weird.