Sharp New Grad Program Fall 2012/Winter 2013 - Page 24Register Today!
- Jan 3 by alywooFor Grossmont applicants- here is an email I received from the recruiter:
"The positions for 4E PCU have been filled. I am waiting for an update on 4W and 5W. I am not aware that the interviews have begun yet for 5W. With the holidays and employee evals due the managers moved forward with their review of applicants and scheduling of interviews at different times. I anticipate things will get back to normal starting next week. The programs begin at the end of February. I hope this information is helpful."
I am interviewing on 4W next week (any interview tips for those that have interviewed on 4 west???). I know the manager of that floor is on vacation until next week, so I don't think any decisions will be made until at least next week.
- Jan 4 by ninad222Nothing yet .......
- Jan 4 by CorianderA classmate announced yesterday that she was hired at Memorial for the residency. I have no further details.
I haven't heard anything either. I wonder if all the school was worth it.
- Jan 6 by ALIinSDI was wondering if anyone who interviewed for Labor and Delivery was asked any clinical questions? I'm definitely preparing for the behavioral and typical interview questions, but wasn't sure I needed to prep for clinical questions too. TIA!
- Jan 10 by alywooCongrats Coriander!
Today I interviewed at Grossmont on 4W...panel of 3, super laid-back but they did ask both behavioral and clinical type questions- nothing that caught me too off-guard though (like some of the Scripps interview questions!!). They said they are hiring 4 people- 3 for days, 1 for nights. They are continuing interviews this week and next and will make decisions towards the end of next week. Good luck to all who interviewed here and everywhere else!!!!