Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Nov 7, '12 by ninad222Quote from ctqloveWow!!! I have my fingers crossed for you too!! I relocated to So Cal for my husbands job as well. I can relate. In volunteering as well but I don't start my BSN till January. Ugh. I don't have much patience for this!!!!I graduated in Aug 2010 with an ADN! Yes that's right over 2 years ago!! I had an 8 month externship in Tele which turned into a RN job but I never started because I had to relocate to So Cal for my husbands job. I did not qualify for the last cohort with Scripps because I had been out of school to long with no refresher course. They said I needed my BSN so that I would have a "new" New Grad date. I have been volunteering for Scripps and Palomar for the past 8 months. I am finishing my BSN this month and got my app in for Scripps by 9am. Fingers crossed!!
- Nov 8, '12 by RNinCQuote from ninad222I can also relate! I moved to SoCal for my husbands job and THEN we moved out of the country for his job. I'm back and in school for my BSN right now. I graduated in 2011.Wow!!! I have my fingers crossed for you too!! I relocated to So Cal for my husbands job as well. I can relate. In volunteering as well but I don't start my BSN till January. Ugh. I don't have much patience for this!!!!
- I'm hoping there wasn't a glitch in the system or something. Shouldn't the first 500 be under review?
- My friend doesn't either and she is under review.
- Oh, oops I didn't read your last post!
- Nov 8, '12 by pepperedMine just changed to review this morning. I had given up that it would be looked at -- I was thinking the personality test maybe knocked me out. So maybe they are just getting through them still