SCRIPPS New Grad Program August 2012
- 0May 15, '12 by AlliCat23Hey all!
I wanted to start this thread for those of us that applied to Scripps New Grad Program for August 2012.
I uploaded my app and finished the Talentmine appraisal on Monday, May 14, at 2 pm. I hear that the first 500 apps (the limit that they will consider) tend to be uploaded on the first day. I am checking every couple of hours to see if my app status has been changed from: "Application Received" to: "Application Under Review". Nothing yet, (22 hours later). Those who applied on Nov. 7 2011, heard within 10 days if they were scheduled for an interview.
Let's keep each other posted, okay? Let us know if you are:
1) An "internal" or "external" candidate,
2) Any experience as a CNA or NA
4) BSN or ADN and when you graduate(d)
5) School and GPA (if comfortable)
6) Local or from out of San Diego
7) Talentmine Category breakdown by percentages (If you saved/printed that screen with the Pie Chart out)
8) If you received an email for an interview
This will help us figure out what Scripps is looking for.
CNA since 2005, Started at Sharp in Oct, 2011
50 yrs old
Azusa Pacific University, GPA: 3.8
Live in San Diego
Motivation: 14% Interaction: 32% Cognition: 28% Execution: 26%
Good luck to all of us!
- 1May 15, '12 by ~Kris10~hello!
thanks for starting this thread, i applied on monday morning and have constantly been checking the status of the application as well . here are my details!
1) external candidate7) i don't know how to go back and look at the talentmine scores
2) no healthcare related work experience besides clinical
4) bsn may 2012
5) arizona state university
8) no email for interview yet!
- 0May 15, '12 by AlliCat23Hey Kris10,
Unfortunately, there is no way to go back and look at the Talentmine scores, Interpretation, or Develop Your Strengths sections. I just happened to print them out, 'cuz I thought I might add them to my Portfolio.
If you don't mind (and have the time) leave us a message when you do receive the interview email. See? I'm already thinking positive thoughts for you!
- 0May 15, '12 by illsince831) External candidate but referred by someone who works in HR and a med/surg charge nurse working in Scripps
2) Worked in Nursing Administration as a Nurse Staffer for 2 years and as a Lift Team member
4) Master's Degree in Nursing 12/17/11
5) Samuel Merritt University
6) Northern California
7) I forgot mine
8) Nothing yet
- 0May 15, '12 by CorianderHello! I was wondering when a Scripps posting would pop up. I applied Monday the 14th at about 10:30 a.m.
1) External - 2 clinical rotations at Scripps
2) NA since March of last year
4) BSN, May 2012
5) San Diego State University, and I think my GPA is around 3.3
7) Talentmine - I didn't print this out.
8) No email yet.