I wanted to start this thread for those of us that applied to Scripps New Grad Program for August 2012.
I uploaded my app and finished the Talentmine appraisal on Monday, May 14, at 2 pm. I hear that the first 500 apps (the limit that they will consider) tend to be uploaded on the first day. I am checking every couple of hours to see if my app status has been changed from: "Application Received" to: "Application Under Review". Nothing yet, (22 hours later). Those who applied on Nov. 7 2011, heard within 10 days if they were scheduled for an interview.
Let's keep each other posted, okay? Let us know if you are:
1) An "internal" or "external" candidate,
2) Any experience as a CNA or NA
4) BSN or ADN and when you graduate(d)
5) School and GPA (if comfortable)
6) Local or from out of San Diego
7) Talentmine Category breakdown by percentages (If you saved/printed that screen with the Pie Chart out)
8) If you received an email for an interview
This will help us figure out what Scripps is looking for.
CNA since 2005, Started at Sharp in Oct, 2011
50 yrs old
Azusa Pacific University, GPA: 3.8
Live in San Diego
Motivation: 14% Interaction: 32% Cognition: 28% Execution: 26%
Good luck to all of us!