San Diego UCSD July new grad RN programRegister Today!
- by hellosandiego May 11, '10I recently applied and sent my questionnaire back for the UCSD new grad program for July 2010. Has anyone done the same and heard back from them? I noticed they took off the job posting already.
Any info/tips/news/advice regarding the program and or the interview process? Thanks and good luck to all of us new grads :] (especially ones (like me) who graduated last year in may 2009 and are still looking for a job :[ )
- May 11, '10 by thelilbeei applied, too. but haven't heard anything yet.
any tips would be greatly appreciated! anyone know how many openings are available?
- May 11, '10 by wyingI got an email with a questionnaire attached. They told me to email back the questionnaire. then, they will determine if you are selected to be continued.
- May 11, '10 by missyrynalYep, same here. Still waiting....
- May 12, '10 by boochicame too...still waiting
- May 18, '10 by hillarypeace2006me three....
- May 18, '10 by Gem0607From an internal employee I was told they closed the application period early because there were so many ppl applying. I believe she said it was 1100 ppl or more and HR told her when she inquired for me that they only had 10 slots available. The employee isn't a nurse so when I talked with her recently she was shocked that there aren't any positions for us. After I received the email to submit my questionaire that was the last time I heard anything.
- May 18, '10 by hellosandiegoThanks for the info. 10 out of 1100+ doesn't sound very promising :[
- May 18, '10 by hillarypeace2006well lets cross our fingers... I'm hearing the 1500-2000 range for all the programs. I guess we are competing with probably 3 -4 semesters of new grads... Oh well, I hope one of us gets a call back.
Do all of you currently live in SD?
- May 18, '10 by Paulie07I have not heard anything either. But I didn't get a questionnaire. Did you get it immediately after applying?