Rio Hondo ADN Nursing Program - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 23, '12 by mountaindrew@NurseDalee: Congratulations! I'm so happy for you It's a great feeling isn't it?
Thanks to NurseDalee's notification, I called Rio Hondo right now (8am) and they told me letters for Generic ADN and LVN->RN went out, so they are able to tell you if you made it into the program or not. Unfortunately I wasn't, and the reason was that the top 50 students had really high points!
Good luck everyone!
- Mar 23, '12 by vadonI got in -Rio Hondo for the Summer 2012 29 or 30 points. 4.0 GPA science, 3,71 overal. AS in Biological science .
- Mar 23, '12 by MPETRIDES1984I got in!!!! yay!!!
- Mar 23, '12 by willowitaI just called and I didn't get in either. I'm actually okay with it since I have 6 other schools I applied to. I know Rio Hondo factored other things into the mix like licenses and extras I didn't qualify for so I didn't have my hopes too high.
Congrats to everyone who made it in! And to those that didn't, we still have other schools to hear from and a lifetime to pursue our dreams! Good luck to everyone out there.
- Mar 24, '12 by SquishyRNDoes anyone know how many students they accept for the LVN-RN program?
- @SquishyLVN I was told earlier in the year that RHC usually accepts 20-24 LVN's a year, not sure of this years numbers though. Did you apply for the 2012 Fall term?
- @MPETRIDES1984 and vadon: Congrats to you! Will you be in the Generic ADN or LVN-RN program?
- @vbeck36: Thank you! I hope you are selected also. It sounds like you had a good profile to submit. I am also a Veteran. Good luck!
- Mar 25, '12 by SquishyRNQuote from NurseDaleeYes, I did apply for the Fall 2012 term and already received my acceptance letter. I only applied to RHC and Citrus College. Well, I'm on the waiting list at Mt SAC also, but since their waiting list is about 2 years long, I wasn't seriously thinking I'd end up there since I figured I would be competitive in points at both RHC and Citrus. Acceptance letters won't go out for Citrus until at least after April 13, but between the two, I'm leaning more towards RHC. Citrus is a lot closer to where I work, but RHC has a larger, more established program. So most likely I'll be one of your classmates this summer NurseDalee =)@SquishyLVN I was told earlier in the year that RHC usually accepts 20-24 LVN's a year, not sure of this years numbers though. Did you apply for the 2012 Fall term?
- Mar 25, '12 by lawrencencandyhi,
I have submitted all the forms and application for 2012 LVN-RN program before March 1st but I am a little bit confused if turning my application for the program will automatically give me permit to register for the class ADN 75 or I have to wait for a letter first from nursing dept if i am eligible to take the class or sign up for the class when i turned all my applications before March 1st. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.